Life Education Centre Nottinghamshire : Vacancy
Educator for Life Education Centre Nottinghamshire
Geographical area/region: Nottingham/Nottinghamshire
Salary range (pro rata): £19,000 to £26,000
Hours 35 per week
Coram Life Education is a national charity that supports schools’ Wellbeing and PSHE education. We use dynamic teaching strategies (including drama) and resources within a framework of a fully developed whole-school approach to behaviour, safety and achievement, which also includes a comprehensive online PSHE scheme of work, to support schools’ wellbeing and PSHE education for children aged 3-14 (SCARF). Coram Life Education in Nottinghamshire requires an active, outgoing and enthusiastic person to manage this work, travelling to schools throughout the region if current restrictions allow, or delivering remotely from home.
This is a permanent Part Time Four Day Post. You will have:
- primary-age teaching qualifications/experience, knowledge and proven skills in Wellbeing and PSHE education
- the confidence and ability to work closely with teachers (as well as children) to ensure they fully embed our work within their wider provision
- the ability and willingness to travel to schools throughout the region at the times necessary
- the ability and willingness to undertake induction training (3 months, full-time) facilitated by Coram Life Education and ongoing periodic training outside own region.
- an awareness of and commitment to equal opportunities principles and practice
This is an active role involving gentle movement and carrying of lightweight equipment.
The successful candidate may be required to transport, set-up and pack away the LifeSpace, which will involve transporting 2 large bags with wheels weighing circa 18kg each when appropriate to use. (Due to Current restrictions due to Covid-19 this delivery option has been suspended until further notice)
The post will be based in Nottingham/Nottinghamshire
Closing date and time. 9p.m. 23rd July 2021
Interview date and venue. To be advised
Starting date. Subject to negotiation
Contact Stephen Kitch on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details and application form:
Visit www.coramlifeeducation.org.uk to find out more about our work.
Person Specification (22.5 KiB)LECN Educator Person Specification
Application Form (24.6 KiB)LECN Application Form