Help us make good things happen …
Find out how you can help Life Education Centre Nottinghamshire through our group page which is live on
Co-operate’s mission is to help people make good things happen in communities.
It’s for people who:
- care about their community
- want to join forces to get things done
Co-operate is created with communities, for communities, and is owned by communities.
Here is our group page where you can find out how our group is supporting the community and how you can help us: https://co-operate.coop.co.uk/
Many thanks for helping
A fun way to support us …
Please support Life Education Centre Nottinghamshire by buying a Gedling Lotto ticket along with the chance to win the grand prize of £25,000.
Gedling Lotto is a weekly lottery that directly supports local good causes and community initiatives.
It is a fun and effective way for causes to raise much-needed funds in these difficult times. By getting more people on board, they don’t just raise funds, they also raise awareness.
For further information about the Gedling Lotto Community Fund click on the link below.
To go ahead and support Life Education Centre Nottinghamshire, please click on the link below and scroll down to find our page :
Many thanks for your support
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) of eligible purchases to the charitable organisation of your choice.
Support your charitable organisation by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.co.uk
We hope you will select Life Education Centre Nottinghamshire by clicking on this link :
Many thanks for your donations
Broxtowe Lotto is …
One way you can support Life Education Centre Nottinghamshire by buying a Broxtowe Lotto ticket as well as the chance to win up to £25,000.
For more information, please visit our Broxtowe Lotto Page :
The next draw is on Saturday at 8 pm. With your help, we can continue to bring our programmes to school children in Broxtowe.
Many thanks for your support
Can you help us with Funding…
Life Education Centre’s work is very important in addressing the health issues facing our children and society today. Young people are often surrounded by images and pressures that may encourage them to try both legal and illegal drugs. The work we deliver in schools gives children the knowledge, skills and attitudes to empower them to resist negative peer pressure and to make positive healthy choices.
Our visits are financed through contributions from the schools and often other agencies within their area, e.g. the local Rotary club.
However, even with these generous contributions and support our costs are not fully covered.
If you or your company would like to help you can do so by:
- making a direct donation
- hosting a fundraising event.
- encouraging your Parish or Town Council to make a contribution towards the cost of the visit to a school in your area.
- in kind giving – vehicle /electrical maintainance skills , spare parts for classrooms/ resources for classrooms e.g. a new Harold
- sponsoring a particular activity/ workshop in school, e.g. bCyberwise workshops for anti-bullying week or a whole school visit for a schools health week
- Sponsoring a school in your area.
For more information on how to help or how to make a donation please contact Bill Banner. email@example.com
Want to help by volunteering…
Although our programmes are delivered in schools by highly trained professionals, the Charity has an on-going need for volunteers. The volunteers provide the essential background support necessary to maintain the smooth running of the charity.
Some of the volunteer jobs we need are:
- Project and contract management.
- Administrative duties: Routine administrative work; Raising awareness of our work; liaising/contacting schools in your locality.
- Accountancy/budgeting skills: Support for the Treasurer; Preparing fundraising applications; supporting schools in locality to obtain funds through local parish etc.
- Drivers: The towing of mobile classrooms between schools using one of our Land Rovers.
- General maintenance: The maintenance of our towing vehicles and mobile classrooms, electrics, health and safety maintenance.
- Social media participation.
- Public Relations support.
If you feel able to support us in any way or would like more information about volunteering, please contact Tony Gamble. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all the following Rotary clubs who have supported us over the past 21 years:
Thank you to all of the following for their support since 2004:
To find out what teachers and pupils think of our work please view our “School, Teacher and Pupil Evaluation” reports.LECN_Evaluation_Report_2014_15.doc (623.0 KiB)Teacher and pupil evaluation of LECN mobile classroom delivery and programmes 2014-15
LECN__Evaluation_Report_2013_141.doc (633.5 KiB)Teacher and pupil evaluation of LECN mobile classroom delivery and programmes. 2013-14
LECN 2019 Accounts to 31 March 2019 (158.0 KiB)
LEC_Job_Des_Fundraiser.doc (53.0 KiB)
The following are job descriptions for just a few of the Volunteer roles.
LEC_Job_Des_Liaison_Officer_Primary_Notts.doc (52.5 KiB)
LEC_Job_Des_Public_Relations.doc (52.0 KiB)