Our educators are now delivering new, innovative and exciting online workshops, using Zoom. Children love these fun, memorable sessions focusing on emotional health and wellbeing. Specially-devised content supports the mental wellbeing aspects of your recovery curriculum and by booking these sessions your whole school will continue to benefit from our award-winning SCARF comprehensive PSHE curriculum, at no extra cost.
NEW VIRTUAL SESSIONS
Giving your children positive, enrichment experiences
and enhancing emotional health.
SCARF Live Online Workshop for 3 – 5 years olds: Learning Outcomes
- Identify and name a range of feelings.
- Recognise how others might be feeling by reading body language / facial expressions.
- Learn and practise calming, relaxation techniques.
SCARF Live Online Workshop for 5 – 7 years olds: Learning Outcomes
- Identify and discuss a range of feelings.
- Understand how others might be feeling by ready body language / facial expressions.
- Recognise, name and understand how to deal with feelings (e.g anger, loneliness).
- Understand that the body gets energy from food, water and oxygen.
- Recognise that exercise and sleep are important parts of a healthy lifestyle.
- Recognise the importance of regular hygiene routines.
SCARF Live Online Workshop for 7 – 9 years olds: Learning Outcomes
- Understand that there is mental as well as physical health and what they can do to improve their mental health and wellbeing.
- Learn and remember the model of 5 ways to Mental Wellbeing at an age appropriate level.
- Consider ways in which they can maintain, manage and improve their own mental wellbeing using the 5 ways Model.
SCARF Live Online Workshop for 9 – 11 years olds: Learning Outcomes
- Understand the importance of physical and mental wellbeing.
- Understand the term mental wellbeing.
- Learn ways to manage their own mental wellbeing.
- Understand what might affect their mental wellbeing.
- Learn strategies and skills to help them when feeling overwhelmed
Or view details of some of our other popular programmes: