Back to School with SCARF
Free Health and Wellbeing toolkit for when your school reopens. Brought to you by the Coram family
This new online toolkit will help you support children’s health and wellbeing with a particular focus on mental health. It includes:
- Teacher guidance and support
- Easy-to-use resourced lesson plans focusing on each of the SCARF values: Safety, Caring, Achievement, Resilience, Friendship from Coram Life Education
- Plans for Early Years, KS1 & 2
- Additional enhancement resources for use across school – songs, certificates, and further ideas for promoting wellbeing. Fully resourced – no need to purchase additional resources.
- Suggested book titles to accompany each of the SCARF values for class and/or home reading from Coram Beanstalk
Our toolkit will support children by building the resilience, self-esteem, kindness and confidence that they need at this time of uncertainty and anxiety.
Available from Thursday 21st of May, you can access your toolkit with your existing SCARF login – go to the My SCARF menu and click on Back to School with SCARF
PLEASE NOTE THAT LOGINS ARE FOR USE BY THE SCHOOL APPLYING ONLY. SHARING LOGINS WITH PARENTS/CARERS OR OTHERS OUTSIDE YOUR SCHOOL IS NOT PERMITTED.
About Coram Life Education and SCARF
Coram Life Education is the UK’s leading charity provider of PSHE and RSHE in Primary schools with over 30,000 teacher subscribers. We help schools create a whole-school approach to behaviour, safety and learning with our award-winning Safety Caring Achievement Resilience Friendship package of resources.
Please let us know if you have any further questions or if you feel that we can help you in any other way then please get in touch with us or your local Life Education Centre Nottinghamshire – we’re all here to help you.
The Coram Life Education SCARF team